BEE COLLECTIVE FESTIVAL
SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP - SWARM INTELLIGENCE - SHARED OWNERSHIP
Do you want to set up a new type of organization based on Wicked World Problems like the refugee crisis, renewable energy or food security? Or become part of one? Do you believe in shared ownership? Want to experience swarm intelligence? Are you interested in crypto currency and want to know more about the blockchain? And hey, whilst at it, share in the abundance too?
Pakhuis de Zwijger, Amsterdam
Piet Heinkade 179
November 20th 13:00h – 21:00
COME WITH YOUR OWN IDEA, AND IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE WE’LL GIVE YOU A START!
- Wicked World Problems with clear requests to do
- Creative design tasks
- Software development requests
- Marketing campaign bids
- Community building appeals
- Storytelling applications
- 3D requests and more
- Choose a request which suits you
- Form a team with others from the swarm – 3 is a crowd!
- Use swarm intelligence to make decisions easier
- Use experts to turn your and your teams project into a Pop Up Company (Dececentralised Collective Organisation)
- Help Bee Collective to further develop the rules of this brand new game
Pakhuis de Zwijger
Piet Heinkade 179
20 November 5th Floor
Feel free to walk in from 13.00 on. We’ll start at 14.00 until 21.00.
We’ll provide a bite to eat.
Bring your laptop, your expertise and idea if you have one.
To be found on the Take Action Page
Don’t forget to join the Bee Collective Linkedin Group so you can start connecting
Follow us on Facebook for news and updates.
JOIN THE SWARM
Wanna be a Bee?
Join us when you meet these criteria:
Wanna put a Wicked Problem on the table?
Defining characteristics of Wicked Problems are:
- You are positive and realistic
- You have a specific skill and passion
- You like to work in worldwide teams
- You have time on the 20th of November to join a Wicked Problem
- You have time after the 20th of November to join a DAO
- You like to Buzz around
- Every wicked problem can be considered to be a symptom of another wicked problem
- The problem is not understood until after the formulation of all conceivable solutions;
- They have no stopping rule; there is always a better solution possible
- Their solutions are not right or wrong; only better or worse
- Every problem is essentially novel and unique;
- There is no ultimate test of a solution for a wicked problem, because a wrong solution can make the problems’ symptoms even more wicked.
- Join us when you meet these criteria (link opens in new tab/window).
We need you!
Do you want to help us put this festival together?
Great! Become our partner and contribute by making a financial, social or material donation.
Please make your donation payable to the account of DE CONNECTORS
NL44 TRIO 0212 2642 49
Don't forget to state Bee Collective - Swarm Solutions
Thank you so much!
Animation: Are you an animator and want to make a cool animated promo about Bee Collective - Swarm Solutions? Great!
Video: We're looking for a camjo who wants to make a short video of the pilot on 4 September. Please contact Margreet van der Pijl 06-21210545
Queen Bee: Do you know people whose expertise we can't go without in the Swarm? Become a Queen Bee and help us make the Swarm bigger and stronger. Please contact Margreet van der Pijl